Global Furniture Alliance prides itself on the continual sourcing of high quality products. In the unusual event of there being a fault with a product, our service policy is clear, comprehensive and ensures that our customer is fully protected from the date of purchase.
• We offer a 1 year warranty on our products and 2 years on electrical components from date of delivery (from GFA to you or direct to your customer). The warranty will cover any manufacturing faults, but will not cover wear and tear, or product misuse. A 5-year warranty is offered on our Sofa Collection (excluding UK made sofas) with HomeServe Warranties.
• Any service requests should be reported in writing, by fax on 01291 645099, e-mail to or by post, for the attention of our service department. The following information must be provided to further your service complaint – original order number, your reference number, GFA batch number, chair name and colour, fault details and delivery details
• Please ensure that, when reporting a service issue, you should always report the batch number of the affected product. This number will be found on the underside of the item i.e GFA0671. We would also request that you provide photos of the fault where possible.
• Most faults are easily resolved by the provision of a new part and we carry new spare parts for all of our models. Subject to stock, we will supply spare parts quickly, usually delivering them within 72 hours from the notification of the fault.
• Please always liaise with our service department before ordering a replacement item, as a new replacement part will almost always resolve the issue very quickly, without compromising the quality of the product.
• If you choose to appoint an upholsterer to examine, report and fit any replacement parts, we would ask you to forward us an estimate and obtain an authorisation number from us, before any payment is agreed.
• We will give just consideration to any request for contributions for work carried out to resolve a problem, with a ceiling of £25.00 per chair. Please note that our products are self-assembly and most replacement parts are easy to fit and may not require the services of a technician to do so.
• Where a problem cannot be resolved by replacing parts, GFA will give due consideration to either giving a monetary allowance or alternatively replacing the defective item. Again, please liaise with GFA before agreeing with your customer to a replacement.
• In the unlikely event that a replacement chair is required, we will supply the chair within 21 days, subject to stock.
• Customers are reminded that the fittings for our recliner chairs should be tightened every 3 months, using the Allen key provided in the assembly pack.
• We ask you to refer to our upholstery care guide to maintain the product in the best condition.
• Please note that we strive to handle all service issues quickly and efficiently and will make every effort to ensure that you and your customers are completely satisfied with the service you receive from GFA.
This does not affect your statutory rights.